Thursday 15 November 2012

Crochember

As you all know, I just love to weave in the ends of my crochet blocks...

I am going to use my blog as motivation to complete a block a day, so every day, for the next 25 days, I will show you a different crochet square, with ends tucked in and all.  In honour of this mammoth undertaking, I am renaming this month Crochember.

Hopefully by Christmas, even with all the busy-ness that this time of the year brings, I will have another completed blanket to show you, my lovely readers (all three of you).


Degree of difficulty: Easy
Time taken: 1 hour
Result: Not so much a granny square as a granny trapezoid.

4 comments:

  1. good idea and it's getting mad feeling already. what is with that. how long does it take to make a square? crochet is one thing i don't know how to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely reader number 1. I will go back and update my entry with the answer to your question. I only picked up a crochet hook for the first time a few short months ago, so if I can do it, you can too.

      Delete
  2. You are so clever with crochet - one craft I have not mastered yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely reader number 2. You would pick this up really easily, I am sure. Both of you can knit, I think that would be far more complicated to learn.

      Delete

I love that you take the time to comment. Except for spam, not loving that. I no longer allow comments from anonymous users for that reason.