Saturday 22 September 2012

Beauty with a purpose

Most young children go through a stage of destroying everything in sight.  For one of my children, this stage has lasted for 3 years.  This calls for a parent with Eyes in the Back of their Head. At times, having spider vision would be even better.  Obviously, I have neither of those talents, otherwise they may have helped me save a number of books from being destroyed over the years.

Here are my examples of how to turn the destruction into purposeful creations.


Rectangular envelopes:

On Sunday, he was upcycled and felt much better...

Square envelopes:

Maisy was feeling a little torn...

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Leanne! Mia never damaged a book but Ellie is a ripper!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to comment. Except for spam, not loving that. I no longer allow comments from anonymous users for that reason.